lauantai 18. maaliskuuta 2017

Scorpio



"This time its all about the zodiac signs
we play with the ones that are in the group of the water:
so we integrate
Pisces
or
Scorpio
or
Cancer
in our work" says Mix It Montly. And so I did. Pisces are my favourite (cause I am one), but I have painted them lately - a lot. So it was challenge do draw and paint something else this time.

I used gelliprints and rip them and glued them down first. Then I draw the scorpio and then painted it with Inktense and Dylusion paints.  Stars are from glitter paste. :)

I love how the patterns of gelliprints shines throuhgt... Do you?

8 kommenttia:

  1. o wonderful this picture, I love this picture art!
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ohhh wow! So strong in colors and kontrasts! How I love this lil guy!!Love the papers and stars and oh the splatters and this gorgeous pink! He lights up my day..oh no stop my night, haha ♥ Conny http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.de

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment - it lights up my day <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. Great journal page - love the layers - and the drawing!

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".