sunnuntai 16. huhtikuuta 2017

Journal 52: Week Fifteen – SOFT


This picture makes me think about next summer and lazy days - just for relax and watch butterflies flying around.
It is a soft dream.

And I love it. I join with this Journal52.

I have been thinking lot about why I share my pictures of my pantings - should I pretect them better. And cause I run one crafting challenge (Finnish one) with moodboard for inspiration. I try to ask promission every time when using photo from Internet - but sometimes I can´t find the sourse. ....I never say the photos are mine and try to tell everyone were I did find them.

I hope everybody should be kind and thoughtfull with this Internet and its possibilities.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".