maanantai 17. huhtikuuta 2017

Intuative journaling 1/5

 I love all kind of promts and challenges and I love artjournaling. I have a happit of artjournaling daily pases and it gives me time to think, solves problems and gives me new way of seeing things.
I am participate in Jen Morrises Intuative Journaling 5 Days Challenge.

This was the first day and it was all about connect and intuativity. Well, I found my self saying ang thinking "my skin" told me. I think "my skin" is my intuition it reads univers and "its messages" - tells me what to do. And cause I have been journaling over two years - I can say it really helps me to find a way. Sp here is my page for to day.  

+
+

1 kommentti:

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".