sunnuntai 21. syyskuuta 2014

SATW: Still believing Fairies

Scarp Around The World is here again. Septemeper and number 17. Thist time with Amys Magical Mood Board.
 This is so wonderful. It did take some time to figer out witch part of it I wanted to use in my work. So I think I used several of them. Fairy, Still believing, some machins in my fairys wings... I hope this is ok I made ArtJournal ppages thistime, just because Artjournal is at the moment my way of living.
Still believing Fairies



 Some deteils.

I used cayons, acrylicpaints, old magasines, coalpensils and pensils. 

10 kommenttia:

  1. This is soooo cute! The fairy is just lovely! Thank you for playing along with SATW!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank You both - it was pure fun :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Aivan ihana suloinen pikku-keiju!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Suloinen, herttainen, hellyyttävä ja kaunis! kiitos kun osallistuit SATW-haasteeseen, sulla riittää ideoita ja huomaa mistä inspiraatio tuli. Mieletön työ, tämäkin!

    VastaaPoista
  5. great! Gorgeous colors, all the details are perfect! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap Around The World!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thank you Girls leaving comment. I´m so happy I found SATW! <3

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is adorable! I love your fairy! You've captured the true essence of the Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. I am so impressed; Your pages are are stunning; thanks for playing with SATW

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".